I wish I was already there.
The certain something for your holiday
The Hotel Bergkristall in Oberlech is a lifestyle hotel. We love pampering our guests properly on their holidays. Enjoy the many details, great and small, that will make your holiday a special experience.
A good day starts with a rich gourmet breakfast
Which is exactly how every day starts at the Hotel Bergkristall. Enjoy a fantastic, generous table of breakfast delights. You’ll be torn between the imposing mountain backdrop and the breakfast buffet. The aroma of fresh coffee and scrambled eggs will awaken the animal inside you. At the buffet, expect treats as far as the eye can see. The top-class quality of our food will strike you as soon as you see it. Add to that our love of presentation with a sense for every individual detail.
A selection of what's on offer at breakfast time:
- Large selection of coffees and teas
- Freshly squeezed orange and carrot juice, fresh fruit and vegetable juices: Prepare your favorite Smoothie
- sparkling wine
- Live Cooking egg station: Our breakfast chef will indulge you with eggs cooked just the way you like them. And you have to try our omelette with tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, bacon and fresh herbs.
- Wraps station: Vegetarians will rejoice at our wraps with fresh vegetables, goat’s cheese, pesto and herbs
- Hearty yet delicate bowls of salmon, herring and smoked fish
- sweet bowls with yoghurt and fruits, muesli, and fresh fruit
- High-quality selection of cheeses on our cheese board with both sliced
- cheese and fresh cheese – with the right jams as well
- High-quality selection of hams and sausages. You have to try our freshly sliced Italian prosciutto!
- Fresh fruit and fruit salad
- Fresh vegetables, fresh herbs, high-quality olive oil
- Comprehensive range of cakes, tarts and croissants for those with a sweet tooth
- Large selection of jams and other spreads
- Wide selection of fresh bread and pastries
For our guests with half board
Our half-board guests can expect a stylish gourmet dinner in the evening, a high-quality treat for the eyes and palate.
Our dishes are prepared using only the highest-quality fresh ingredients. A large proportion of our products are locally sourced. Trout, char and Carinthian Laxen come from our own waters.
Our kitchen team is very creative when it comes to designing the menus. We place an emphasis on Mediterranean cuisine combined with elements of local Austrian cooking. Our menues are constantly changing with the seasons.
Our 5-course evening menu starts with a rich salad buffet, soups, and hot and cold appetisers of the highest quality. For the main course, you can choose between high-quality meat and fish dishes. For vegetarians and those with allergies, we also offer other alternatives. Finish up with tasty sweet desserts and a large selection of international cheeses.
Highlights of our kitchen are: Live Cooking as well as additional pastries, desserts and fresh fruits from the buffet.
Once a week, we offer a fondue night.
Included benefits at the Spa
- Use of the different saunas in the Spa Chalet
- Use of our whirlpool and laconium
- Bathrobes and slippers for the duration of your stay
- Tea and water bar with sweet and savoury snacks in the Spa Chalet
- Various recreation rooms with water-beds and panoramic view
- small gym with various equipment
Included benefits at the hotel
- Cable car tickets for arrival and departure
- Pool billard
- WLAN throughout the hotel
- Satellite TV with Sky Sports
- Toiletries in the room
- Evening turn-down service
- Weekly welcome drink
- Fruit bowl in the hotel lobby, candy bar
- Large selection of daily newspapers and magazines
- Parking space at Parking garage Anger in Lech